CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Vitriol is Thick On Both Sides - An Apology

Had an interesting e-mail conversation with Chris at spottedhorse2. I responded to a comment of his, he e-mailed me...it went back and forth and Chris doesn't like me anymore.

The problem with all this is that in the midst of starting up this blog and "feeling the power" I have come to see that I have allowed much of my deep-seated anger to seep out into my posts and communications. I don't know Chris. I simply didn't like what he had to say and responded. Tit for tat. The communications were not pleasant.

And sitting here as I listen to my kids play in the background, I don't feel good about it.

So, while I will continue to be passionately liberal, I am going to try to tone things down. My fellow bloggers like James at Wigderson Library & Pub, Dean Mundy, etc., are just as passionate at what they believe. They are not wing nuts (Coulter, O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh still are though...sorry, some things are too hard to overcome). They are Wisconsinites just like me.

Lastly, a public apology to Chris, and to any others I have offended inappropriately (hey, some offense is necessary at times, but it can be civilly done). Nuff said.

1 Swings of the bat:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it looks like you love baseball so you can't be all bad. ;-)