CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Life is Good

The mulch pile in the driveway is getting smaller. I must say that the yard and gardens around the house look good. I also just got done removing a bush from near the front door. It's twin will be removed as soon as I'm done here. Then my wife and I will work at planting some annuals and applying mulch.

It's good to get out and work in the yard. Muscles that I haven't stretched out over the winter were sore last night and will be more so tonight. But it's a good feeling nevertheless. And tomorrow the soreness will be less.

Anyway, anonymous comments are no longer allowed at this blog. The people who come here and comment, even if they use fake names, are okay. At least I can track back and find out something about them ... though I won't go so far as some conservative buffoons have and "call them out." That's just silly. I am considering setting up a list of disallowed commenters from bloggers who don't identify themselves. Maybe not ... maybe on a case by case basis.

I just have more respect from someone who makes comments out in the open, so to speak.

0 Swings of the bat: