CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Plantation Days

James, James. Talk about taking someone out of context. James says this about folkbum's recent blog on school vouchers:

Jay Bullock at Folkbum's Rants and Rambles has declared his blog is for whites only. He says it's "insane" to "tell blacks {sic} what to think." (I'm sure this will be news
to his MPS students.)

This is what folkbum really wrote:

See what I mean about insane? Tierny is another one of those--like Milwaukee's
own Charlie Sykes, for example--white guys who feels the need to tell blacks
what to think; not even in my insanest days to I go that far.

Apparently (McBucher word again) it's okay for conservatives to tell African Americans what to think and do, like: "Go fetch me my paper, boy." Yeah, conservatives should feel comfortable saying that. They have experience.

2 Swings of the bat:

James Wigderson said...

I'll just note that Bullock took it in the humor that was intended and you did not.

"How long does it take Tim Rock to screw in a light bulb?

That's not funny!"

Other Side said...

Actually, there was this light bulb...it wasn't the correct shape so it took me quite a while.

Now that's funny.