CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 23, 2006

No Vote for Bucher

I was willing to give Paul Bucher a chance. I knew I would not vote for Peg...and I knew nothing about Kate Falk. I was also willing to give Bucher a chance because a friend of mine knows his brother, and said good things...about his brother.

However, after seeing the Bucher website smearing Kate Falk, I will not vote for Bucher. In fact, if anyone asks about him, I will distort his record every chance I get. He is a power hungry coward. What he has done with this website is unfathomable...Willie Horton twelve times over.

The worst part is that he makes it appear as though Falk is responsible for the crimes these degenerates have committed. It's mean-spirited, it's crass, it's beyond the pale.

Nope. No vote for Bucher from here.

0 Swings of the bat: