CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hairpeace

This is too funny, from Ragnar Mentaire (in italics).

The Bald Man and the Fly

There was once a Bald Man who sat down after work on a hotsummer's day. A Fly came up and kept buzzing about his bald pate,and stinging him from time to time. The Man aimed a blow at hislittle enemy, but acks palm came on his head instead; again the Fly tormented him, but this time the Man was wiser and said:

"You will only injure yourself if you take notice of despicable enemies."

And eventually the Bald man died because the fly called other flys over and they all bit the Bald man so many times that the loss of blood resulted in a coronary arrest.

May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. --Voltaire

0 Swings of the bat: