CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Next Time ...

The next time you hear some clown named Fred say, "Yeah, but Congress' poll numbers are even lower," check this "brilliant" Tom Tomorrow cartoon out.


6 Swings of the bat:

Tom McMahon said...

Mercifully, the type is too small to read.

Display Name said...

We can fix that!

Other Side said...

Now, now, Tom. I know you are fully capable of clicking on the image to see an enlarged view, or do you truly need instructions for that meager task?

Tom McMahon said...

Personally I consider it a Sign from God. But don't quote me on it . . .

Display Name said...

I thought your image's link was busted, too.

Other Side said...

Oops. My bad ... sorry, Tom. That's weird, though. It's always worked before.