CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Too Bad

Considering Catholic opposition to gay marriage, choice and the often negative role it has played in the lives of millions for centuries (all in the name of politics and power), I have this to say to those Catholics offended by Amanda Marcotte's exercise in free speech:

Boo hoo.

2 Swings of the bat:

Dad29 said...

St. Tomas deTorquemada, pray for OtherSide.

If prayer fails, you know what to do.

Other Side said...

I think I will ignore you.

But I will be watching gleefully as your Church continues to be dragged through the media, its soulless crimes exposed. And I will laugh as your Church is forced to pay retribution for its sins. Blessed are the innocent children befouled by the loins of the Catholic Church.

Your Church has the audacity to condemn others. Hah!