CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 03, 2006

McNamara-McGraw Comments Wrong

At the risk of being called a groupie of Xoff, which is where I first happened to see this, let me say: Larraine McNamara-McGraw’s (a Democratic candidate for Milwaukee Count district attorney) speculation that police might have been involved in the murder of 13-year old Candace Moss is absolutely, unequivocally wrong!

Milwaukee police may have been involved in many disturbing incidents over the past two years, but her comments are extreme pandering for which there is no excuse. I for one cannot vote for someone who misuses the public pulpit in this manner. I will not vote for her because if this is how she acts on the campaign trail, I must question how she would act if given prosecutorial powers.

7 Swings of the bat:

Anonymous said...

Sickening, really.

Dad29 said...

Personally, I thought you wouldn't vote for her because YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTY!!

But I forgot about the Rules For Voting Like A Democrat...

Other Side said...

Daddio, you are a smartass. However, you are right for once.

Geez, I've only lived in Waukesha County for a year and one half ... 21 years in Milwaukee County. Give me a break.

Anonymous said...

Gee, I'm a Democrat who lives in Walworth County. By Dad's reasoning, I should be the first in line to vote at home, in Milwaukee AND Waukesha this fall.

I lived in Milwaukee County almost all my life, and work there 45-50 hours a week, so I sometimes forget that I won't be voting there either.

Mixter

Other Side said...

Daddio (and most conservatives I've encountered) has no sense of humor. They, on the other hand, provide me with endless entertainment.

Anonymous said...

Too bad they're usually funny and scary at the same time...

Mixter

Other Side said...

Actually, I was unfair to daddio. His humor is very dry and when he hits it, he hits it good. He got me good on this one, to be honest.

And, he surely knows his catholic stuff.