CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Lost in Conservative Fogland

Just an impression ... have you ever noticed that the majority of anonymous comments and comments from sites that have no profiles (rendering them effectively anonymous) are conservative in nature?

Just asking.

4 Swings of the bat:

James Wigderson said...

I've noted just the opposite.

- anon

Other Side said...

Smarty!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing as James. Although I don't get a lot of anon comments to begin with, the ones that I read on other conservative blogs are 'left' in nature.

The lefty blogs that I read don't seem to have a lot of anon comments.

Other Side said...

I'm thinking it's in the eye of the beholder. While the anonymous comments that I have received have been polite in nature, I still like to know who I'm responding to.